Friday, April 28, 2006

April 28, 2006 - 11 weeks 6 days until Dad comes home


Check out my new slide dad! I love it!



I Love Airplanes I point the sky everytime I see one, and we see them alot. The airplanes fly over about every five minute from Tampa
Look Dad I can eat a Ritz Cracker!


Hi Honey,
Well its 9:00 pm the little devil is still awake I hear him playing in his crib. He has become quite the night owl, he must take after his...... who knows. Anyway we had a fun day, we were outside quite a bit he is starting to look like a kid, he has big scratches and his knees are all scraped up. Definity the rough look. Okay well we miss you, oh trust me we miss you. Its hard to keep up with him at times and friday nights are no fun with out pizza, I mean you hahahah

No comments: