
I have no idea what this is but it sure is pretty I found Nate sitting on the table ( he knows he is not allowed) I had the camera close so what does he do when he knows he is caught smiles for the camera!
Well where does the time go. I have decided we will keep up with the blog. I have been printing it out monthly and putting it in Nate's baby book. I have been very bad about updating the baby book and this is a great way to remember so the blog lives on! We hope our family and friends will view from time to time and maybe even post. Caren where are you ? Its been busy lately, Carl went to England for a week he said something about work in between drinking beers. Aunt Ali flew in last weekend and we spent the time relaxing and having redneck pool parties with Nate. Today Nate and I went to storytime at the library as much as he loves to read at home he really enjoys climbing on the chairs at story time. Okay well here are a few pics.
Carl and Grannie in England.
No comments:
Post a Comment