Thursday, November 30, 2006







She's here!!!! Caitlin Rene Priechenfried, born 30 Nov at 10am, weighing 6 lbs 13 oz and 19" long - and a healthy pair of lungs! She's doing very well, began breastfeeding an hour after her birth (and when mom was still very groggy!).

And, as you can see, Dad gets to have all the fun after Mom does all the work! Although, I have no idea how to post pictures in a specific order, so the pic I wanted to be first (the full-body shot of Caitlin) is, of course, last!

Lastly, but certainly not in any manner least, Amy, Nathan, Caitlin, and I would like to thank all of our friends and family who have given us such tremendous support as we embark on the journey to losing our sanity!!

Love, the Priechenfrieds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy, Carl, and Nate

She's beautiful! Good work Amy! Now get some rest :)

Love,
Janelle, Jason, and Bryn