The view from the house Nate sits in a "spooky" forest, he asks always asks about palm trees!
Hello Hello,
It has been a while. We have been in North Carolina for two weeks now. It has been cold by Florida standards (70's) but things are warming up. We miss all of our friends but we have been able to visit with family and friends here which has been great. The house is small so we have been meeting with builders in hopes of adding a room. Nate is doing good he misses his girlfriends (Claire and Nora). I have been very bad about taking pictures but I promise to get back into the swing of things.
Nate has seen his Granny a few times and last weekend we went to Chapel Hill to visit Bob and Alice and meet Grandma and Grandpa and Ali there.
Okay I will post more soon.
Take Care,
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment