

We have a sign in our front yard so everyone knows our name!


Check out Cait standing with some help from teh sofa! Not long now--- my life is over!
The pool is just down the street but mom does not brave it alone . We go after dad gets home from work.

Carl got his promotion to Major on Tuesday. If I type anything Carl will say I am a smart ass because he does not believe I am genuine about anything. So I guess I will not even try--- I really am proud of you Carl. Might of well add a smart ass comment now. The only difference between Capt and Major is now he gets to work out 5 hours a day instead of 4.
We are all doing well, okay Mom is a bit bored but she is writing some manuscripts to fill the time and hoping to find a partner in crime soon. It is hard to match the St. Pete crew but I guess I must try.
Okay I just rolled over Caitlins toes with my chair the girl is tough she stopped crying already.
1 comment:
congrats Carl!!! Amy..I miss babysitting for the kids! Cait is getting soooo big, and so cute!! Give Nathan a hug for me. Take care!
Post a Comment