Two nights ago Nate asked if he could have a graham cracker. Sure I say
I am tired so I run out to the kitchen and grab one but it breaks in half - oh well I think half will do.
Upon returning to his room I hand it to him and he says "Mom I want a rectangle" I say Nate what do you have, his answer "a square". OH okay so I get him the other half, after all he was using his shapes.
The next night he says mom can I have a graham cracker and I respond "sure" He says" May I please have a rectangle"
How funny!
On Sunday we are on a tractor hayride to the pumpkin patch. Nate seems to be enjoying himself when all of a sudden the tractor stops. The drives says we are not at the pumpkin patch yet I am having trouble with the tractor. Nate says loudly " It needs new batteries!"
2 comments:
That Nate's a smart cookie! (pun intended).
Too Funny!!!!!!!
Post a Comment