

Nate had a Valentine's Day party at school today. I think he was a bit out of it because he missed his nap the last three days. We know how Nate likes to sleep. When I was going through the pics I said Nate" Who is sitting next to you?" His reply " That is my girlfriend" Carl was so proud.
1 comment:
Hi Guys,
I have access to steve's computer so can post a note to you all. I am in Cornwall for the week staying in Debbie's house,Gran is at Ann's. Steve and I had a day out on Wednesday on our own,he took me to parts of Cornwall I have never seen,it was lovely.We go back to Henley on Sunday.Gran had a very bad first week but a little better this week.Think we have to go to the doctor to see if they can suggest stronger medication for the pain in her legs but have to tread carefully.We suggested a wheelchair for a day out and were told they were only for old people!!!! I miss you all, give a kiss and hug to Caitlin and Nathan for me.
Lots of Love Mum
Post a Comment