Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Kids Day 6











I have been home alone for 6 days now. It feels like 6 months so I am sure I will do great when Carl is gone OH MY GOD! HELP ME! I have only cried once so I will probably be okay when he is gone. Or not!




THere have been some highs and lows. Nate is doing great potty training. I think we are almost there. FINALLY! Caitlin has really started talking this week. I thought it would never happen. She is also sleeping better, it is amazing how love grows when mama sleeps through the night. Just kidding I love you lots Caitlin!




Here are a few pics one of my favorites is Nate in his diaper and my shoes telling me " mom I am going outside to play with my friends" Nate feeding Caitlin food that he will not touch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here