Thursday, May 08, 2008

Its almost summer!


Day out with Thomas













Last weekend we took a quick three day trip up to Maryland to stay a the Poe house so Nate could go to A day out with Thomas. His reward for potty training. Everyone had fun! I really enjoyed the cold drinks afterwards at the inner harbor.


We are planning a move into the new house in a few weeks. I would rather not talk about it as the mere thought of moving makes me want to cry!


I have told Carl that the only place I will move after this one is back to St. Pete where I think Carl and I have decided we will permanetly reside one day soon! We are just waiting for housing prices to reach all time lows!

Carl is out on the boat again getting ready for his 7 month deployment later this summer. He called me a few minutes ago and asked if I could bring his cammies. Seems he forgot to pack his clothes! No problem I said, okay well the plane leaves in ten minutes ! I drove the car 60mph through 10 mph zones and on 2 wheels to get to the helicopter before it left.
The cast came off yesterday. I got to take Nate for the fun. It only took four of us to hold him down while they used a rotating saw to get the cast off. What a good time!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I bet Nate loved Thomas. We need to put the boys together, Nate can teach DJ the potty and DJ can teach Nate to eat :)