Sunday, December 14, 2008

Will I remember?

There so many cute things the kids say everyday. I always say I will remember but within days I usually forget. The past few days Nathan and Caitlin have said some good ones.

On Sunday evening I got off the phone with Granny and I said to Nate and Caitlin " Guess who is coming for dinner" Caitlin looked at me an threw her hands up in the air and said " DADDY HOME" Those were the last words I would have guessed coming out of her mouth. I almost cried! That is the last time I say guess who!

On Friday evening I tucked Nate into bed and said goodnight. As I reached down to kiss him he said
"Mommy I am going to dream about my John Deere Tractor"-- thats all he wants for Christmas.

Today we were at a birthday party for Nate's cousin Carlie. The kids were all gathered around the cake and Aunt Caren said Carlie make a wish. Nate says " I am going to wish I could visit my daddy on the ship" OH I wish I could make his dreams and wishes come true! Santa will not let us down and we know daddy will be here soon! We MISS YOU DADDY!

1 comment:

The Adams Farm said...

Geesh, not I am bawling! That is so sweet!!! I crack up at the things the boys say too now, it's just that age. The other day Caden told me that the two things he loved the most in the world were Mommy and sea creatures. Nice.