Sunday, August 23, 2009

Last Week of Summer 2009!

Wow where did it go so fast. The kids start preschool -5 days a week next week. I am nervous. I hope they are ready. I am a little late on this post but we celebrated Carl’s birthday last weekend. We had a fun day at the beach and a party with Granny and Granddad. This weekend was spent in lockdown as Nathan came down with something. His symptoms came on very suddenly and appeared flu like but what worried us the most was his extremely labored breathing. Carl braved the doctors on Saturday morning! THANKS DAD! He then had to take him to the hospital for a breathing teatment and a chest x-ray! THANKS DAD! We have a great doctors office, open on Saturday and Sunday. After he came home on Saturday he seemed to be getting worse but the office was closed. I was able to call the doctor he saw and she emailed more prescriptions to the Wahlgreen’s around the corner right from her phone so they were ready when I got there. All this while she was looking at his chart on her laptop as we talked on her cell phone! Now that is technology!
He is doing much better today and I told him he needs to be better by Tuesday so we can enjoy our last week of summer!
Here are a few pics of the week.





Happy Birthday DAD!
Caitlin loves to dance to silly songs. Nathan usually joins in the fun.

Yes a live rattlesnake!!!! UGHHHH , I love nature just not this kind and not near my house!!!!!



We got to babysit Chase for a day. The kids had so much fun, okay so did I. He has red hair, I always wanted one with red hair.


No comments: