
Yes that return address is #1 Candy Cane Lane, North Pole

Here is the story:
About a week ago I was getting the kids ready for school. I was tired and exhausted and I just wanted everyone in the car and on their way. As I tell Nathan to put his shoes on he looks at me with this look and says “ I have not mailed my letter to Santa” UHHHH I think not now. Well I decided better do it now, don’t want to wait and then chance forgetting and well what then. So we got out the pens and very slowly he wrote each letter. I helped a bit in the end, we had to go. I let him put the letter in the mail box himself on our way to school. I came back that afternoon and to my surprise it was gone. I had forgotten all about the postage. How much does it cost to get a letter to the North Pole? I thought to myself well it was nice of our almost 20 yr old male postman to take the letter to the North Pole for us. Well yesterday I get the mail and this is inside.
About a week ago I was getting the kids ready for school. I was tired and exhausted and I just wanted everyone in the car and on their way. As I tell Nathan to put his shoes on he looks at me with this look and says “ I have not mailed my letter to Santa” UHHHH I think not now. Well I decided better do it now, don’t want to wait and then chance forgetting and well what then. So we got out the pens and very slowly he wrote each letter. I helped a bit in the end, we had to go. I let him put the letter in the mail box himself on our way to school. I came back that afternoon and to my surprise it was gone. I had forgotten all about the postage. How much does it cost to get a letter to the North Pole? I thought to myself well it was nice of our almost 20 yr old male postman to take the letter to the North Pole for us. Well yesterday I get the mail and this is inside.
1 comment:
What a great story!
Post a Comment