Making cookies with Dad! We have so many cookies I can't give them all away.
Singing songs at school. Nathan is looking away, and this is right before he started picking his nose. Caitlin starts crying any minute now! The songs were great. They sang Here comes Santa and he walked in. See last picture below.
All dressed up for Dads work Christmas party

Nathan gets his face painted at the party and a goody from Santa
Nathan tells Santa he wants " A lego train, a lego police station and a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine. Caitlin wants no part of the man in the big red suit. Caitlin wants a hairdryer set. I am not exactly sure what that is but that is all she wants. Oh and this is coming from the girl that will not let me blow dry her hair after her bath!
2 comments:
Hey!
They have blowdryer sets at Toys R Us...I saw them last week and was wondering about them! Should have bought one! Love the pix, keep 'em coming!
Love ya,
Caren
PS - How did your 3 hour go??
Awwww, Nate is a man after my own heart...I always wanted a Snoopy Snow Cone machine. Although it has probably been cold enough for you to make you own snowcones outside :)
Post a Comment