Monday, March 01, 2010

Doing Good


Hello,

Just wanted to say THANKS to everyone!!!! We can't thank everyone enough for all the help and support over the past few days. I am sure I will forget someone but I am going to try. Thanks to Aunt Susan for staying with Nathan and Catilin. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for coming to visit in the hospital and staying with the kids for two nights! Aunt Claire came down for the delivery and helped right after surgery, she knew all the tricks for making me feel good! Thanks so much to Aunt Caren and Aunt Ali for the moral support! The kids are with Grannie and Granddad for a sleepover right now while Mom and Dad get settled. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

As for us we are doing well. Owen is eating well and sleeping (as long as you don't put him down)! Dad has been amazing helping mom! Thanks to everyone else who hasn't been named! We can't wait for you to all meet the little guy!!!!!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh Amy...he is just perfect! Congratulations, I hope you guys adjust to three well! Take care!

Lacey & Jerome

Uncovered said...

Owen is so adorable. I cannot wait to come hold him again!!! Now, how to figure out how Jeff and I will handle taking three kiddos to the aquarium :)

Ben, Heidi, and Brooke said...

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! Glad everyone is doing well :)