Well here she is. Carl and I have wanted a boat that we could take the family out on. Short day trips to Bear Island and to cruise up and down the creek. After much thought and consideration we found a great fit. She is old but Carl says she runs great and he is in love. I have not been out on it yet but hopefully soon! Grumppa and Grammy Lucy came to visit this weekend. Carl packed lunches and took them to Bear Island. Everyone had a great time. We are looking forward to a summer of fun on the "Maritime Minivan".
1 comment:
Amy - you have done such a good job keeping up your blog, I am impressed and inspired. I have updated Facebook so much that I realized I hadn't updated DJ's blog since Dec! I just did. Anyhow the family looks great. Owen is adorable, Caitlin is such a princess and Nate...what a cutie!
Post a Comment