We had a great weekend. Saturday was spent relaxing with Grandma and Grandpa Poe. On Sunday Carl, Nathan , Caitlin and I headed to Bear Island on the boat. Thanks Grandma for babysitting! We had a cookout on Monday with family and friends! Good times! Enjoy the pictures.

Nathan and Caitlin ready for their last full day of school. They walked into school holding hands with their matching hats. It brought tears to my eyes (not sure if it was because it was so cute or the fact that I get to spend every day with them for the entire summer LOL!)

Owen is doing well. He is sleeping but I am not going to give any details until next week. I am very superstitious!

A day at the pool with Grandma, fun fun!

The kids playing in the water at Bear Island, they love the new boat!

Boat Ride!

Snack Time!

I am a princess!

Nathan and Caitlin had to say goodbye to their best friends that lived just across the street. They will be missed!
Ice cream from the ice cream man!

Check out the garden WOW does anyone need some squash or zuccini?

After a long weekend, Owen does what he does best, sleep on anyones chest that will hold him. He loves daddy the best!
1 comment:
Love the boat. We were at Bear on Monday. Too bad we weren't there on the same day. Your kids are too cute and I love Owen's smile and of course those cheeks. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment