Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Fun!!!!


Wow what a week. We rented a waterslide on Tuesday so Nate could have three of his best friends over before they move to new duty stations. The small one I rented had a hole in it so Carl brought home this beast (free upgrade), it was huge. On Tuesday evening we celebrated Granny’s birthday with all 8 grandchildren (all under 8 AHHHHH). Sorry no pictures from the party I was upstairs feeding Owen so I missed it :( Good times had by all!


We had to move it because it was hitting the trees! It was huge!

Two slides down with stairs to walk up!





I wonder how many times Nathan went down the slide .....



We upgraded from the baby pool to this little pool. Nathan can swim and float in it but short enough for Caitlin to touch no problem.





Owen in the exersaucer giving us smiles!











1 comment:

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

Man that waterslide looks fun!!! I can't believe how big Owen is getting. He is such a ham. Hope you all are well.