WOW this week Nathan is turning six. We have a fun week planned. I am going to try to do a post about Nathan more than once or twice this week we will see how it goes. Nathan surprises me everyday. This kid has the biggest heart. He has really been my rock this past year helping me with Owen and always finding a way to make me laugh when I really need it. The past few weeks have been a bit rough for him. He has been complaining of intense stomach pain. I took him to the doctor last week and after lab tests and x-rays it looks like its just constipation. I have spent the last week trying to make him better. He is still in pain but it doesn't seem to be as bad so lets hope he is feeling better soon. Tonight he didn't take a bath , in all his years he has never missed a bath. It makes me a bit worried but I will stay on it and we will get him 100%! We have a great week planned with lots of parties!
No comments:
Post a Comment