One last post until I publish our third blog book, it has been two years since I published the blog. Wow time sure flies when you are having fun! I only have one copy of each blog book so the kids will have to visit me if they want to see them! I also realize that they might not even care and that's fine I enjoy looking back through our life! Well its Friday again. The kids have been waking up so so so so early but today we did get to sleep until almost 6:00! A hour hour later than usual! Whats up!!!! I woke up and cleaned the house and we have been hanging out at home all day. Nathan was begging for the pool but after a week of swim lessons Caitlin was a little tired so we are having a day of rest but I promised to go to the pool tomorrow (that means beg Carl to come with us!) as the boat is in the shop and I am not sure if we will get it back tomorrow. Okay well our much anticipated screened in porch is now complete aka Priechenfried Party Pad! Yes, we have used it and I told Carl we need a chess table or something out there or I will soon need an AA meeting because something about a screened in porch and drink just seem to go together and we still have quite a few more friends to have over!
Here it is empty , just waiting for all my friends and family. A six pack or awesome appetizer required for admission!
The view is like always very nice!
Owen making his Fathers Day painting, yes it was fun like always:)
Caitlin made a pumpkin but its a secret so don't tell!
This is Owen, I had walked out of the room for one minute after I had just finished washing the kitchen floor. This looks safe right. Just look how well he sits in his chair. Such a good lad!
Too bad I had the chair on the table to wash the floor! Kid you will be the death of me!!!!!!
Pool time fun fun fun! With boats of course!
Like I said stop reading the blog and get in the car and come on over, we are waiting. If you are waiting for us to call we will not we shut the door so we can't hear the phone ring and no cell phones allowed on the deck!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment