Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


 
Grandma came down for a bit last Sunday and helped the kids do their school valentines.  
 
 
 I just had to get a picture of Owen hanging with the big boys in his pink car with his pink hat on!
 
 
 
Okay so Caitlin wrote this at school can you read it
 
"I dress up Butter Skoch in my Bkeny (binki) I put in my sunglasses and hot (hat) too  and i put on my flip flops on her.. so funny!
 
Here is the picture of butterscotch the pony! All dressed in sunglasses , flip flops and hat and bikini!




 


 Grandma brought down these boxes for the kids, with some goodies in them. When Caitlin saw hers she was so excited and asked Grandma to heat up her rice! Yes she though grandma brought her a box of rice!




 Caitlin eating some cookies Lindsay and Owen made today. We are going to pray for Lindsay and her family this weekend. I hope she is a match and can give her brother the gift of life. Pray for Lindsay!  We ate all the grandma ones in two days! I love sugar cookies!!!!!




  I went out on Saturday night and had a feeling Sunday morning would come too soon. The kids always make me get out of bed for breakfast I knew  I could get rid of them fast if I said there was DD on the table!



Do you like my pick car???


 
 
We lost a great friend this week. We will miss visiting Busia. I will remember her giggle at the end of every sentence. She loved my children like they were her own. RIP Busia! We love you!
 
 
There is Nate hanging with Busia! So many great times!!!!!

No comments: