Well I still have not been carrying my good camera around with me but there is always next month. Yes this may be my last blog post for a few days as I am packing my bags for the next two weeks . I have a work conference this week. Tomorrow morning I will head off for a some time in the forest , I let you k now how it goes. As for Fathers Day weekend we had a blast. On Friday we headed out to Bear Island on the boat. The kids loved it of course, it was a little cool for me you know only in the upper 80's hahaha. I like it hot hot hot! On Friday night we played some mini golf and then welcomed the newest Priechenfried to the family, she came in at 22 ft and 150 hp, her name is College Fun....d
and we fell in love with her the instant we meet her. We... meaning Caitlin was sad to see the Maritime Minivan go on Thursday night but I think once we take the kids on a nice fast boat ride the pontoon boat will be a distant memory. On Saturday morning Granny took the kids for the night so we could actually buy the boat and then Carl and I took it out for the afternoon. We are looking forward to many great adventures on it for years to come!
Does this picture need words! We live in Eastern N.C., this is a just a part of life!
Wow which one is hotter my husband or that boat?
Fathers Day at pools, yes multiple ones, the first one had a pucker so we left for the other O'club. Then dinner with Grandma and Grandpa, awesome weekend, awesome day!!!! Okay I will see you next week when I come back to pick up the family for a three day adventure !
No comments:
Post a Comment