Monday, November 03, 2014

Chapel Hill Adventure.

I forgot to post the Halloween Loot!!!!

Yes it sucked going to Chapel Hill and no Bob or Alice. Oh how I miss our weekly phone calls, I think about her often and wonder sometimes what she would say to me in certain situations. Well all we can do it make it a little better. Donuts are good start! Man you should have seen the look on the kids face when right after lunch I said sure lets go to Krispy Kreme! Nathans smile was priceless.
You ever wonder what its like when you take country folk to the City HAHAH yes OMG don't run out in traffic, stop at the cross walk and yes you can get  a donut while its still hot!!!
As Caitlin says " ITS HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH"


 Add to Krispy Kreme The Morehead Planetarium , and Science Shows

 With Nathan and Caitlin in the front row!
And you get one tired group of kids. WE HAD AN AWESOME DAY!!!!
 
You didn't really think we drove past the LEGO store did you! Of COURSE NOT!!!! This is Nathan's HEAVEN!!! WOW TWO AWESOME WEEKENDS IN A ROW!!!
Will the fun ever end! Check back next week  because THE BIRTHDAY SEASON HAS BEGUN!!!!

No comments: