Friday, July 17, 2015

Summer Fun, Camps and more!

Well like always it has been a busy few weeks. Nathan and Caitlin started sailing camp last week and finish up today. It is in Beaufort but I kind of missed Morehead City and was looking forward to two weeks of afternoon in the big City hahah. I never really got bored once. Owen and I spent out time hanging out on Grandpa's boat, Aunt Ali came down last week and we hit the beach with Grandma, a few trips to the Maxx, and visited with some friends and it was a good time had by all.  Brian Sydnor came down last Saturday for the evening, good times had by all. These are all iPhone pictures but I am looking forward to taking some good pictures with my camera today.
 Caitlin sailing around!
 Nathan sailing around.
 Caitlin getting ready to head out. I was really nervous that they wouldn't like sailing camp, it was a far drive only 125.00 for each week, which really isn't too bad considering the great instruction. The wind was blowing every day! We even had a few injuries, but the kids loved it!
 Nathan sailing away!

 Nathan docking his boat!
 In addition to sailing camp we still had swim team, with meets on Tuesday evenings, the kids did awesome! Why be tired it summer !!!!!
 Nathan and Caitlin discussing strategy!
 Owen getting ready to jump off the blocks
 Ohhh and if that wasn't enough we went to not one but two kids birthday parties last weekend. After the Saturday morning swim meet Nathan went to Garretts paintball party in J-ville .  The black eye Nathan is sporting is from sailing camp not paintball!!
 
 Then when Sydnor arrived we headed over to the Armstrong's for Nolan's 7th birthday party! Ali and Syd didn't mind the beer was cold, they had a view of the water and we traveled by boat.  Did I mention that  Ali and I went out and partied like rock stars on Friday night,.... never again I will never stay up that late again my body can't do that anymore!!! I am officially declaring myself old ahahhahah

No comments: