Sunday, October 18, 2015

October Fest.... without the beer!

Caitlin got a reading award at school for reading a huge book 600 pages and getting 50 points on an Accelerated Reader test. She loves to read!
Owen and I headed to the beach while the big kids were at piano, the weather was perfect, but I didn't take to many pictures. There was so much trash on the beach we had to do a clean up instead of pictures.
Look at my little guy working on his homework. He really likes his school work.
A trip to our local church pumpkin patch lol! Good times had by all.
Our yearly bench picture, it was a warm day.... it is feeling more fall like now. The shorts have been replaced with jeans and flip flops will go away until next summer.
My three little pumpkins sitting on the steps....
We had a really cool solar eclipse a few weeks ago, its the first time I really saw something when I looked outside at the right time. Very cool.
Can you see my boys, look closely... oh how they love to play in the woods... and now we own the woods....
There is Nathan and Owen and the little tent, always playing airsoft or nerf or army games.... good times.
A few more beach pictures... out of order. Just look how tall he is getting he is growing up, up up!
In other very very exciting news. Look what we got last night. A brand new ... used piano. I love it , and the kids like it too.  We can now play piano downstairs and I have dreams of making Christmas cookies while the kids play carols on the piano.
I keep making them play me songs and they keep doing it. What good kids. Oh and they know that mom will cry if they don't hahaha no I think they really do enjoy the piano or at least they like that they can play music...

No comments: