Friday, April 08, 2016

Next stop Key West!!!

On Sunday we headed down to Key West and got there around 4:00 pm. The drive was fine traffic was a little heavy and in hindsight next time we will just drive straight but I am glad we made a few stops I feel like I know the keys a little better and know a few places I would like to stop again.
 So after we checked into our townhouse. .... sorry no pictures trust me your not missing anything but the price and location was right... we headed out to check out the Navy bases... Sigsbee had the least to offer but it had a marina and cool manatees so it was worth it..

 I lived in Florida for three years and I don't think I ever saw one this close.
 Okay so now its Monday and Ali and Troy arrived Sunday night. Turns out it was too windy to go snorkeling on Sunday in Marathon our original plan so we moved our reservation with Spirit Snorkeling to Monday and Ali and Troy joined us.
 It was awesome!!!

 So awesome, Nathan had go pro, I will post some pictures in the next post.... he even got video of a Nurse shark!
 Awesome group picture.
 Next stop was to meet Dana and Shannon and Liese at Sunset Grill in Marathon..... I was an awesome dinner and I so wish we lived closer ... we have plans for a family reunion next summer I sure hope it happens.
 The kids had a blast playing with Lesie and  boyfriend.... Darren. and they go to swim in the pool the entire time.
 Good times had by all, can't wait until our next get together!!!
 I had to drink these!
 Hollywood had a blast!

The pool turned different colors!

No comments: