Well we are back to school, I do have a few other posts but we will start here and I will post the pictures from the weekend next. So as you can see Nathan is up and it is still very very dark... insert 5:45 am. So far I am having the hardest time adjusting.... after I get the kids to bed and relax, going to bed before 10:30 is weird, by the time I read the news its 11:00 and 5:30 is just to damn early for my bones.... so I am exhausted but everyone has heard me say that before over and over again so I just say to myself really I am going to miss this someday... time will tell.
You can see Kona's bowl filled with dog food but that stuff tastes horrible and this little human right here drops me corn pops so if I just wait they will fall out of his mouth and right into mine!

First day of 4 th and 1st grade, everything went great.
First day of 6th grade.... what how did that happen! And more importantly I am so glad I am not fifty or even 60 because this shit is exhausting .... wait did I already say that lol!!!!
Nathan attends New Bridge Middle, yes its out of district, yes I have to get him there everyday and get him home, yes it adds a whole new dimension of "what was I thinking" ... I have no idea if this is the right choice, all I know is its a STEM school and he wants to be an engineer. , they have the best test scores in the county, there are lots of other kids there just like him..... time will tell!
Have I told you how awesome Kona is, she knew mom has no patience for a bad dog, so she is authorized to act like a puppy for about 30 minutes a day... the rest of the day she is just cool!





No comments:
Post a Comment