Tuesday, November 01, 2016

I missed an entire month! Oh October !

 We started off the month with a big hurricane. No damage but ruined my fall break!!! Ughhh
 Amy and I made the best of it at the bar with a few rounds of hurricanes although I was not feeling good during the hurricane. BAD IDEA!!!!

 Kona is still as awesome as ever!
 This guy likes his socks!!!!
 He loves his moma
 Mom loves to fish!!!!

 Hey who took this picture of my but,,, ... this dog loves to help me crab, fish and castnet!!!
 We had some pumpkin pancakes!
 I caught these crabs in one night off the dock how awesome is that!!!
 The fishing has been good!
 Time for the halloween party... the other pictures are on my camera. Shelly and Kurt came down with Emmy we had a blast.... it was exhusting... never again! IT was FUN!!!

 Shelly helped me make the coolest scavenger hunt!!!




 Then it was red ribbon week at Nathans school and he did actually wear this to school hahahah
 Nathan carved his first pumpkin UNC!!!! NIC

 This was at boyscouts and Owen dressed as a ninja in flip flops hahahaah, Nathan can you find Nathan!


 Time to trick or treat.!!!
 Save the bees ... All hives matter HAHAHAAHH no one gets it... Hello bees are going extinct people get with the program!!!
 Cait and Emmy had a great weekend together!!! I think she should come live at casa Priechenfried!!!!




And that was October... oh no pictures of the soccer games but good new we are all retiring after this season yep thats right,.... Carl and I will have our Saturdays back turns out Caitlin loves dance and the boys love scouts so there you go!!! NO MORE SOCCER!

No comments: