Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Boys week!

 While Cait was busy at camp I took the boys to the waterslides. Owen finished up his last week of summer school. Ohhh I sure hope we don't ever have to do that again but I will never let another summer go without homeschooling the kids thats for sure. Owen did awesome at summer school and mom did even more awesome sticking with the schedule I never not once let it slide . I am so proud of myself for doing it. It was hard oh it was so so hard, I gained ten pounds from the amount of chocolate and wine that had to be consumed to homeschool your child but we did it.... and god bless teachers each and every one of them!!!!


Last day of summer school there was a party waiting in the mini van!!! Sprite, oreos, candy, crayons, balloons yep  I went all out. I am not sure who was happier to be done done done!!!

No comments: