Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas Fun

 Kona loves Nathan,..... I mean she gets so excited when she sees him.
 The elves came again this year,... and Owen liked coming downstairs to find them, so the tradition continues.
 They brought a hershey kiss tic tac toe game board and everyone had fun playing

 The Flemings came over and we had oysters and nachos and a sleepover and so much fun.... and well I don't have any pictures from the three Christmas parties Carl and I attended this year but we had fun.
 Rebecca came down and visited for a night , she spent the night and took our pictures before she left in the morning. We had a great December, it was a little crazy it always is but time was spent with family and friends and we had fun.




Oh and in big news Carl got selected for Colonel which means at least 5 more years in the marines and he got stationed back here, so in June he will be home for a year at least ohhhh yeah we are all very very excited!!!!

No comments: