Owen finished up Bear Cubs and is now a Webelo scout
Nathan started summer off with a week at NC state swim camp, he had a great time and I was very proud of him for going.
We have spent alot of time at the beach, more than usual
Owen and Morgan hung out at Tim's beach house.
Owen helps me grill
There were rainbows, no unicorns..... not yet
Caitlin does horseback riding every once in a while and still enjoys it.
We flied kites and hit the pool, there have been hot days and cool days, perfect weather all summer..
This guy got his boaters safety course and now he can take the jon boat out all by himself. He went out with Dakota to Bear Island and I see fun in his future.
We all said goodbye to Charlie and he headed off to the Coast Guard Academy I got a letter from him last week, he had a rough start but is doing better now.
I took Nathan and Dakota and showed them how to get gas for the boat... all 2.5 gallons.
We have a great time.
At Bear Island
The water was crystal clear!
Ali and Troy stayed with us for a week over 4th of July we had a great time!!!
The kids went to the dentist hahahaha
Nathan drove us to Bear Island one day
Hermit crab races.... mine won
Of course Owen likes to drive as well.
We have visited Amy and Rob alot always a good time.
Paddle Boarding
Jeff and Susan came to visit over the 4th of July, we went out for a nice dinner, the three days they were here was the worst weather we have had all summer but we made the best of it.
We took a boat ride to the beach.
Good times
OHHHHH DID I MENTION THIS GUY ROCKED HIS END OF GRADE TESTS>>>> SO PROUD OF OWEN!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment