Monday, November 18, 2019

This and that!

 I spent the last bit of summer at Amy's pool soaking up the rays!
 The kids had a piano recital and did amazing! I love love listening to them play

 here is Nathans dresser, ohhh and look you can see the floor!!!
 Owen wrote in his agenda that he wants to fish with mom!!! LOVE IT!! Speaking of fishing that is all we have done really we have fished non stop and its been so much fun as I didn't get to do it for the last two years!

 This guy went to homecoming, I convinced him to go solo and he had so so much fun! So proud of him.


 More fishing!!!
 And kayaking
 and pumpkin carving ohhhh halloween I do love you.

 Nathan had swim team tryouts on Halloween night and he made the team!!! He got in trouble and could not go trick or treating but oh well .
 I made my signature pumpkin pancakes at 5:30 in the morning! Looking pretty awesome if I do say so myself!!

 Caitlin was Dora the explorer!!!

 Caitlin and I enjoyed a night out to dinner while the boys camped for the entire weekend!!1 IT WAS SO MUCH FUN< AND QUIET!!!
 and we fished some more!!!
Here is Owen with his furniture from Nathan, he loves his new/old room!!! He finally has room in his dresser... okay have to run more updates tomorrow I promise!

No comments: