Here is Nathan eating his breakfast before school , breakfast is at 6 am and it is tooo early, thankfully he and carl get up easily because some morning my bones don't get out of bed until its too late.
Kona enjoys sleeping on the sofa and looking at the Christmas tree.
So I waited and waited to get these two little cysts cut off my head and did it two weeks before xmas and it was a bad bad idea, I didn't sleep for 4 nights and then my head hurt and itched and ughhh I knew no big deal it will be over in a few days but it lasted a week and well,.... poor planning because then I was just so so far behind... oh well, head all better now.
Advent calendars, $1.00 at the exchange... score~
Christmas pictures hahaha Kona
Off to school with his Santa hat on.... oh I also volunteered in his lunch room for one day... ohhh ohhh no no no I will never never again... How do those teachers do that!
This counts as Christmas cookies right!!!
We had our annual gingerbread party, oyster roast, wine night.
Good times had by all~
The night of the party I told the kids the Flemings and Nathan said " we have gingerbread houses right.
Our family picture of 2019
We had christmas with the cousins at Claires house.
Ella is just so precious she is so cute!!!
Nathan's swim team photo as a joke we put it in a frame and gave it grandma for christmas everyone got a great laugh and she loved it! I mean what grandma doesn't want a framed photo of their half naked grandson HAHAHAH
Bunny bit through the christmas tree lights and took out all the lights... bunny is fine hahah
This dog loves loves Nathan






















No comments:
Post a Comment