Tuesday, April 28, 2020

And then it happened....... Pandemic 2020

We were ready only we weren't . When the reports of a pandemic came out of China I knew oh shit.... because they never tell us the whole truth. I started preparing the kids and told them their last day of school would be they didn't really believe me. By this time I had already spent $2000.00 in groceries and it was only March 13th. By the next week we were home, the grocery stores were bare and I thought humm....... its all been very weird. All my classes went online, and for the most part we are all fine. Well except Nathan this has definitely hit him the hardest. I am doing my best but not going to lie this hard when you have a child that is so social and you had no idea. So here we are and for the most part we are going great. We are healthy and mostly happy and who knows what happens next.



I make the kids exercise PE everyday and they hate it, and I don't care!!!! 



 Caitlin made us some really cute masks
 We planted a garden
and we take Kona on lots of walks....

No comments: