Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Countdown

Pictures of the nursery- almost done
Thanks for the curtains Grandma Poe
We decided on Caitlin but now Carl is going to change it to Kaitlin.



Nate couldn't wait for nap time

Well two months from today I am scheduled for my C-section. I am feeling excited and scared. I can't wait to meet her but I also know what to expect and I must admit those first six months are not much fun. We have help lined up for the first month so that is a big relief. School and work have been keeping me busy. Nate has a had a cold all week so naps have been short and lots of sleep has been lost but I think he is on the mend.

2 comments:

Katey said...

Hey Amy!

I look at your blog whenever I look at Gwen's.. Nate is growing so fast.. He has changed so much since I saw him at Gwen's wedding.. Congrats on the new baby.. I bet it's going to be fun having a little "princess" running around the house..

Gwen said...

WOW, look at all that pink! Boy that will be a change. I check the blog often but didn't know if you checked the comments or not.