Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Feeling Better

A rare shot of Caitlin sleeping with no one holding her!



Carl and Nate off to a Christmas Party. It was 80 degrees outside

hello, hello Mom lives. I thought it was time for me to get back into the swing of things. I think I will start out in bed writing to the blog hahah. We have had a fun couple of weeks. We just love the sleepless nights and endless hours of breastfeeding! Well we have been lucky to have some visitors and lots of help. After Grandma Poe left Aunt Juli stopped by for a quick visit. A few days later Grandma Opava came to lend a hand more like 10 hands and it was needed. I am feeling much better I still am not comfortable picking up Nate but in a week or so I am cleared to pick him up and I can't wait to spend some time with the little guy. Okay here are a few pics, I will post more later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
I had a good journey back but kept thinking of you all on the way home and wished we were not so far apart. I had a great visit and loved all the time I got to spend with Nate. I am in the office today so was able to send a message. We managed to get a little tree up yesterday so we look a little festive. Happy Christmas to you all, hope everyone is feeling better.
Lots of Love, Mum