WOW ! Dad Poe took us on a four day cruise up the Chesapeake Bay. It was amazing we had so much fun. The weather was perfect, I got to sleep all day in the sun, eat dinner in peace and even have tea and dessert. Days were spent sailing and then sitting by the pool sipping cold drinks! It was AWESOME! I can't thank Mom and Dad Poe enough. Even Shelly helped watch the kids one morning while Mom Poe was at work! THANKS everyone ( Mom, Dad, Shelly, Mrs. Nelson)!

Clear blue skies

Dinner out every night!!! YUMMY


The girls looking into the sun!

Skipper Carl
1 comment:
This trip looks incredible!! That is so nice you had some adult time w/ your hubby before he has to leave. I want to hire your dad to take us out, he looks like a great host/captain!
Lacey
Post a Comment