Thursday, August 21, 2008

WE HAVE LOST OUR MINDS!

We layed sod in the back yard and now we are making a patio with 650 12"blocks. OH MY BACK! I got the short end of the stick, I have to bring them down the hill in the wheelbarrow 7 at a time.











How should Carl and I be spending the last three days. I know family time, grocery store, relaxing, the beach. How are we spending the last days. The biggest home improvement project we could imagine. I have no idea how we get ourselves into these and trust me this was not my idea. It was our idea!!!! There is not a single muscle in my body that does not ache! Now this is fun!

1 comment:

The Adams Farm said...

You have lost your mind you nutty girl! What the heck are you doing this for on your last days together!? LOL...it does look awesome though! I can't believe you guys can do that by yourself. Jerome & I would probably kill ourselves if we tried something like that! Take care!