Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Fun, Fun Fun, Busy , Busy Busy

The kids love to watch the video of Dad reading them books Thanks Dad we miss you
Caitlin loves her new Dora jacket from Susan THANKS!


Reading books with Grandma before bed

Caitlin shows Granny her diva shoes!




Granny, Nate and Cousin Jack at the Birthday Party



The party





Shelly and Ali fishing off the dock!






Eating crabs with the girls !







Hello I know its been a while. This single mom thing is no joke! It would be easier if I didn't have the grass to cut every week its an all day job. Okay okay I will stop complaining. I have been having nothing but fun lately.








Grayson's first birthday was the 29, and Grandma Poe was here visiting. Check out the pics. Last weekend we had a girls weekend with Nate. Shelly and Ali came to visit. We had a blast, shopping, fishing, fishing and more fishing. Of course Shelly caught the most but I think we got her hooked now if only we could catch a few keepers!

No comments: