Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hello AGAIN


All these imagines are in the wrong order but I am to tired to care!

Enjoy!












































































WOW I am exhausted, not only am I supposed to care for these children but just keeping Carl happy with the emails, letters, packages, blog updates, dvd's. I really need to hire a public relations assistant so I can keep Carl happy. Okay okay I know you miss the kids so here is more pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets see last weekend we went to Chapel Hill to visit Bob and Alice. I am so glad I went I love spending time with them but after a 3 hr morning drive there, and a 4 hr visit as soon as we got in the car I-40 was a dead stop due to an accident. We waited for 1.5 hrs I thought about running into oncoming traffic!!!!!!





I will also include some pics of the kids at the playground with Granny, Grandad and cousin Carlie. Today we went to the Fall Festival. The kids had a blast, I signed nate up for the Tractor rides, turns out it was relay races to win the tractor. He won his heat and thought he had won the tractor. He came in second in the final race. He broke down he was crying, the only kid. I tried to expalin to him that winning isn't everything and second place was great. OH man it broke my heart. Let me tell you I am totally against those ride on things but seeing my kid crying like that I thought about going out and buying him one. I knew that wasn't the right thing to do so instead we got a cookie! Cookies make everything better!!!! Caitlin got to go for a pony ride and feed some baby goats. They both loved all the bouncy things! I call them petri dishes but oh well we can all be sick next week!












No comments: