Picture taken by Nathan!For a while we thought it would never happen. Caitlin was a women of very few words mostly No No No and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This week it happened Caitlin started talking (purple, bannana, where mama go?, Leo (the next door neighbor), fishy, boat). Not only has she started talking but then last night she started couting . We were reading a book, from Shelly and she counted the mice , one two , three, four..... It was a proud moment. I thought she would never talk. Okay I must go time for Granny to come give me my day of freedom! OH I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am counting the seconds until Freedom!
I must go check on the kids I just figured out Nathan is alone in the bathroom with wrench!!!!!
1 comment:
Oh geesh Amy...this sounds like my house. It's never a good thing when the boys are quiet!
Post a Comment