Caitlin playing dolls while Nathan swims
The diva going to sleep, she now wears sunglasses and a passi to go to bed.!!!!



Nathan loves the water just like his mommy!
Where's Nate -- look under the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Not much going on here it was Veteran's Week as I have come to call it. The town shuts down for most of the week which is fine with me. Thanks for all the nice phone calls thanking Carl for his service and checking on me. Nathan did great at swim lessons this week. Not many new pics to post so I featured swim lessons this week. The kids have been helping me clean and organize their rooms and we got so much done. Tonight I am getting Christmas presents together to send Carl just a few small things so he will have a present to open. It is so weird wrapping Christmas presents in November!!!! I will do a Carl update tomorrow I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment