Warning this post is only for moms or for Carl to try to understand a day in my life:
I have started potty training Caitlin this week. Finally today I asked Nate to help me, Caitlin really dosen't listen to a word I say. First, Nate had a fifteen minute conversation with her detailing how to use the potty. He even grunted during some of the conversation as I listened from the kitchen. I was laughing so hard, as he was talking to her and she continues to call him Boy. She said "Boy look at my Diego panties" Next Nathan takes the potty out to the living room. I should have known no man would stay in the bathroom to teach a lesson when he could do it in the comfort of his living room. He taught her how to pull up her training pants and so far she has already peeed on the potty twice. Hey, we might have something here maybe I could have Nate start his own business.
In other bathroom news: Susan's (my bros fiancee) brother in-law was here for breakfast this morning. I asked him if he wanted a cup of coffee . His reply " Water will be fine" Nate says " Yeah you better drink your water or your poop will be hard and it won't come out! " What a nice conversation over breakfast for our guest! Would anyone else like to visit.
1 comment:
buy louis vuitton
louis vuitton uk
louis vuitton speedy
louis vuitton wallet
louis vuitton purses
Post a Comment