The kids playing with puzzles from Blythe and Claire!
Nate outside at Granma's house.
The kids playing with Arnold the turtle .Well 2009 is off to a great start. Everyone is healthy and happy and thats all I ask. We are just trying to get through January as fast as possible so we can start counting the days. Thanks so much to those that still call and keep us company -- we can get a little lonely at times!
Uncle Jeff moved to town yesterday we are giving him a few days to get organized before we go crash his new pad! We can't wait!
We have heard from Carl he is doing well. He is in Kuwait and lets hope he stays there. We heard he is actually working! Amazing huh
I thought I would share a funny Caitlin story.
Caitlin calls everyone by name no problem with Uncle Jeff, Mama, Daddy, Papaw, Granny, Shelly , Aunt Ali you name it she knows it but Nate well his name is "Boy". It doesn't matter what the situation she calls him boy. It is just so funny I have explained to her that his name is Nate. She calls her favorite baby doll Diego but Nate is "Boy". Last night I hard a loud bang and ran out to the living room to find a mess, I looked at Catilin and said " Who did this?" Her reply " BOY!"
No comments:
Post a Comment