
It was 6 am and dark, I told the kids it was time to get Daddy. They both put on their sunglasses. I can't explain it.

Just look at the sun, good thing everyone had sunglasses to find Dad. Temps were in the 30's burrr. Uncle Jeff and Aunt Susan came along!!!!!

The helicopter has landed!

Nate runs to daddy. Caitlin really just wanted to see the helicopter. When we came home she showed Dad around the house like he never lived here! She has not left his side!

The family together again!!!! Thanks Uncle Jeff for taking a great picture.
3 comments:
Awww, that brought tears to my eyes. SO GLAD your family is together again..enjoy!
I'm with Lacey....totally teared up! I'm a sucker for homecomings! So glad you are all together again!
It is so nice to see all of you together again. I know it has been a long deployment for everyone. Enjoy!! My brother-in-law heads out to Afghanistan in April.
Post a Comment