Sunday, April 05, 2009

Easter Easter Easter

Happy Easter

I know we are a week early but we had the entire Poe family in town and since we will be in Florida next week we had Easter a week early. We talked it over with the little furry guy and he agreed to come early as he was not that busy. We had awesome warm weather in the upper 70’s and it was great fun.
One note I need to make: Nathan has started to stutter. I just assumed is a stage and he does it most when he is excited. Well needless to say we had a very exciting weekend with Grandma, Grandpa, Ali, Troy, Jeff and Susan. Caitlin has started to mock Nathan and now she is stuttering. I am sure she heard him and is copying him. I hope this passes quickly!





Caitlin loves Grandma, she was chasing after her car as she left and cried for 30 minutes.
Look at those yummy cookies made by G-ma Poe

Nate finds his easter basket!



Coloring eggs with Dad and Grandpa.








Grandpa loves to color eggs!




Time for the egg hunt!






Caitlin had two baskets!!!!






Easter Dinner with the whole family together!








No comments: