Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update

Nathan had his four year check up yesterday. He got 4 shots and his blood drawn wow it was a great time. He was so loud that we were the only ones in the place and the nurses were running for cover. It took three people and me to hold him down. Nathan is 40 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds. The doctor was really nice and we talked about a few concerns I have related to his feeding and tiredness. We are going to do a few tests to rule out anything serious(CBC, mono, thyroid, iron level etc....) and he also put in a referral to continue O.T.. He is doing so well with it I would really like to see it continue.

In other funny news we were driving down the road yesterday and Nathan said “ Mommy I just saw a light post and it had two cameras on it” “Santa is always watching” Seems even Santa has gone digital these days so funny!

This morning Caitlin went pee in the potty with no help. Later, she came up to me and asked me to put her hair in pony tails. She sat still while I did her hair oh it is so cute! I just love my little girl! Caitlin is talking in complete sentences and it is so cute to hear her talk about her trip to Disney. She is also counting to ten. She is good with colors and shapes. eats well, rides her bike, loves to play soccer and play with her big brother.

Well that’s all for now. We are just enjoying Carl being home we have a long list of home improvement projects. Getting them done will ensure we get orders out of here. That is how the military works. As soon as you get the last project done and hang pictures on the wall its time to leave. Don’t worry we have also been having fun. Every night this week we have been making a new recipe out of our cooking light cookbook. I was getting tired of the same old stuff and it was all fattening. Now we have enough room left over for a bottle of wine and six pack of beer HAHAHAHAHAH

No comments: