Sorry isn't this a cute picture of Carl as a kid, Nate has the same grin! Lets take a vote, leave a comment if you think Carl looks better with HAIR!!!!!!Carl says its cold and windy in this picture. I believe the wind because his shirt is puffy but cold ... come to the east coast!
Lets just say I can’t wait! Given that the weather was horrible all weekend, rainy and cold we made it through another very lonely weekend! Grandma Poe is coming to the rescue on Wednesday and we are trying to talk Aunt Ali into coming down for the following weekend (LOTS OF PRESSURE). Everything is still on schedule for Carls homecoming this month! Of course he is going to wait until the very end but I have made it this far I guess I can hold on for a few more weeks!
The USS Iwo-Jima went though the Suez Canal today and will be stopping for a few days so Carl can fly to England and see his family (okay maybe its not for Carl).
The USS Iwo-Jima went though the Suez Canal today and will be stopping for a few days so Carl can fly to England and see his family (okay maybe its not for Carl).
1 comment:
Cute pic, Nate does lok like him! It would be interesting to see Carl with hair.
Post a Comment