Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I REALLY MISS WARM SUNNY FLORIDA!!!

It has been cold cold cold here. Did I mention it has been cold, even the kids came back inside after a few minutes this morning. We really have not done much, which I think is harder on mom but everyone is well and happy so life is good. I do really miss Florida, I think Carl would be happy if he came home and found we had moved back to Florida! At times I think he expects it!
We had a birthday party for Granddad last week. Granny left for England today and Carl will meet her in a week to visit with the family. The kids and I are going to have a party on Sunday because it will finally be MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
All those friends and family feel free to call anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or come visit!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Birthday Granddad

Nate jumping into the pool tonight.








Nate playing trains.



Caitlin getting ready for a trip outdoors, she dresses herself, I wish I could say the same for Nathan! ALL MEN ARE THE SAME!!!!

Caitlin getting her diva shoes on.


Time for church, she likes me to do her hair, I just wish I knew how. Aunt Ali come help!

















No comments: