

Caitlin uses her potty to reach the DVD player to put in videos of DADDY
Getting ready for Sunday school, everyone loves Sunday!
The kids are still buddies and actually at times I think they would do okay if I left them alone for a few days! HAHHAHAHello,
Well sorry for the lack of posts but I am exhausted. Everyone is still happy and healthy but MOM is moving slow these days. We are waiting for some warm weather to move it this weekend to hopefully give mom some much needed sunshine. Lets see what happened this week.
Caitlin is still potty training. She has learned she can carry the potty around the house and get into all sorts of fun things!
Nathan said to me this morning as I sit in the office “ Mom we need to vacuum” Humm that does not sound good . I came out to find he had given the cat a haircut!
We have been in touch with Carl and he is full of positive reinforcement. You can do it, you can make it, you are doing great. I think I can I think I can!
Well sorry for the lack of posts but I am exhausted. Everyone is still happy and healthy but MOM is moving slow these days. We are waiting for some warm weather to move it this weekend to hopefully give mom some much needed sunshine. Lets see what happened this week.
Caitlin is still potty training. She has learned she can carry the potty around the house and get into all sorts of fun things!
Nathan said to me this morning as I sit in the office “ Mom we need to vacuum” Humm that does not sound good . I came out to find he had given the cat a haircut!
We have been in touch with Carl and he is full of positive reinforcement. You can do it, you can make it, you are doing great. I think I can I think I can!
The kids are watching a video of daddy reading. It is so cute see Cailtin say " Watch Daddy DVD"
No comments:
Post a Comment