Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

The kids ready for school on for Valentine's Day Parties
Caitlin needs her heart stickers.





Nate makes a Valentine the night before.


Nate gets a Valentine from Kate Wahlgreen







Nate gives a Valentine to Katherine Scott




Caitlin decorates herself on the way to school! (THANKS FOR ALL THE STICKERS GRANDMA!!!!!!!)




Ms. Tina always does Caitlins hair. Tina says she loves getting it done. I am so horrible she sees me coming and runs.




Well its been a very very quiet weekend!!!! The kids are with Granny and mom is at home all alone. I really can’t thank Granny enough. She took two sick kids and has spent the weekend cleaning up, well you can guess what. I put my back out on Saturday but maybe a few days on my back was just what I needed! THANK YOU GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some pics from Valentine's Day.








No comments: